COVID-19 Visitation Guidelines
Current As Of 6/29/2020
In an effort to improve the experience for our residents, and in conjunction with evolving state guidelines from NC DHHS, ReNu Life will begin allowing visitation according to state regulations.
The following guidelines are used to assist family members and other stakeholders in visiting residents at ReNu Life’s facilities.
ALL VISITATION WILL OCCUR OUTDOORS,
VISITORS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE ANY FACILITY FOR ANY REASON.
1. Visits will only be allowed between 8am and 4pm.
Please limit visits to less than 2 hours, and the visit should end by 4pm.
2. If any resident of a facility has possible symptoms of or a diagnosis of COVID-19,
that facility will not be allowed to receive any visitors until cleared by our MD.
Families and stakeholders of that particular facility will be notified that visitation is closed.
3. Visitors will be screened upon arrival.
Visitors will not be allowed if they have any symptoms of COVID-19,
or any diagnosis of COVID-19, or have possibly been exposed to COVID-19.
4. Visitors should call ahead to the facility they plan to visit to
coordinate with the staff there, as only 1 resident may receive visitors at the time.
Visitation time may be limited due to high demand.
If you don't know the phone number to the facility you plan to visit,
5. Only 3 visitors will be allowed per resident per visit.
6. All visitation will occur outside in a meeting area,
and social distancing (6' separation) guidelines must be followed.
7. Visitors are required to wear a face covering during visitation.
ReNu Life will not be able to provide these. Please bring your own.
8. Visitors should not touch residents.
9. Staff will monitor visitation and will ask visitors to leave if they refuse to follow these guidelines.
10. Staff will disinfect meeting areas after each visit.
Staff will also encourage residents to wash their hands before and after visitation.
11. Visiting areas are limited to the following:
Back Porch Areas at each Group Home,
and the picnic area at Extended Center.
For areas in the rear of the facility, visitors must walk around the
outside of the facility to the meeting area.
12. Gifts or care packages are not recommended, however
any items brought in will have to be able to be sanitized before
being brought into the facility.
VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE ANY FACILITY FOR ANY REASON.